Steve’s first Signature model since 1990
Steve’s first Signature model since 1990, finished in Opaque Black with pink binding, features a Mahogany body with carved Maple top, set Mahogany neck with custom pink Morning Star inlays on Rosewood finger board, pink ray gun head stock inlay and Knaggs’ proprietary two-in-one bridge, combining a tune-o-matic and string holder into one unit, thus increasing harmonics and sustain only the player can feel. Two volume and tone controls drive specially designed Signature Bareknuckle pick-ups with engraved ray guns not available in any other guitar. Only 99 of these gems will be offered to the public in 2013. Each guitar comes with an exclusive Certificate outlining specs and serial-number and will be hand signed by Steve and team Knaggs. A black form fit case with pink lining completes this limited run offering.
- Mahogany with carved Maple Top, finished in opaque Black with pink binding.
- Set Mahogany, special SS neck carve, pink binding, custom morning star inlays on Rosewood fingerboard.
- Black Gloss with pink ray gun inlay, pink logo, pink binding, beveled black gloss truss rod cover w/Signature
- Hand cut Bone
- Grover Nickel
- Knaggs Influence series two-in-one tail piece with Tone Pro bridge Nickel
- Strap lock – nickel
- Black “Top Hat” style
- Ray gun engraved Bareknuckle Signature pick-ups
- .010 to .046
- GWW-SS form fit case black with pink lining